To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
SAN DIEGO 2020 LIMITED EDITION
The ‘San Diego 20’ treatment has also been applied to the Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet, which has been designed to offer riders the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible with excellent ventilation, comfort and light weight. Finished in the same bold black, red and gray and red design, with white trim and a webbing pattern on the upper, the S-M10 is ready for action.
The Supertech M10 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. Based on Alpinestars’ five decades of protection development, the S-M10 shell has been profiled with performance as a priority and with a design style that identifies the profile of the helmet and its sculpted surface as uniquely ‘Alpinestars’. Another key feature is the S-M10 shell sizing solution; each helmet fit size has its own appropriate shell size to deliver the most anatomical solution for the wide variety of fit needs worldwide.
• SHELL CONSTRUCTION: Multi-layer composite disperses energy in impacts. The S-M10’s shell construction utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination. A 3K, high density carbon outer layer improves strength and efficiency of energy dissipation over the shell, while a uni-directional carbon composite layer ensures significantly greater radial strength around the shell, preventing compression but allowing controlled deflection for reducing transmitted impact energy. Finally, an aramid fiber layer provides critical penetration protection.
• LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: Medium size weighs in at 1260g (ECE), 1379g (DOT).
• A-HEAD FITMENT SYSTEM: Patented system provides ultimate adjustability.
• PATENTED VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM: Allows visor to release in a crash with the correct pre-determined amount of force, regardless of angle of impact.
• PROTECTIVE DESIGN: Engineered raised and padded area reduces forces transmitted to the collarbone.
• MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM®: Exclusive multi-piece MIPS® system reduces rotational impact forces.
• FOUR DENSITY EPS LINER: The right density in the right area.
• SIZE: Each head size has a dedicated shell and EPS dimensions.
• ULTRA-VENTILATED DESIGN: Visor directs air into ports for added breathability.
• EPS EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM: Safely and easily remove cheekpads while the helmet is still on.
• HYDRATION COMPATIBILITY: Engineered canals in lining for hydration tube.
• EJECT® COMPATIBLE: Helmet is easily removed in an emergency.
• COOL-MAX COMFORT LINER: Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
• 26MM WIDE CHINSTRAP: Wider than certification requirements for safety, comfort and ease of use.