To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
The latest innovative addition to the class-leading range of Tech Boots for motocross and off-road, the Tech 3 incorporates track-proven performances technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort. With a durable yet lightweight main shell, plus a range of protection features, inside and out.
• Upper construction is made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
• Light microfiber on front and rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area.
• Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion.
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro® upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
• The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping armoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex.
• New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
• Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• TECH 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Entire textile lining for more comfort.
• Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
• Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole. The sole is replaceable.