UPDATE since 29th April
We've been getting tons of questions asking if we're open for business - here's you answer!
UPDATE since Friday 27th March
Folowing guidelines the Megabikes retail shops will be closed immediately.
Using a skeleton staff setup, we are able to offer breakdown and emergency workshop services. We also have a van on standby should anyone need collections. These repairs will be carried out in our Ballymount locatin (Eircode D22WP11). We can drop bikes back to owners house if needed.
We will have all staff actively responding to emails, online messages and following up on and voicemails we receive. If you need any help - just ask!
Regarding orders for delivery, we will endeavour to get orders shipped is at all possible. Message us if anything is needed urgently.
Fingers crossed this all passes over soon, everyone stays healhy and life returns to normality!
Were you wondering how we're managing the Coronavirus in Megabikes?
Following the guidelines released by the government, we are keeping the Megabikes stores operational - but taking a range of precautions to ensure safety of staff and customers alike.
- try to call in advance if collecting parts so that we can have them ready and reduce time in store
- arrange your workshop booking and collection briefing by phone
- obey the floor markings at all times for social distancing
- max 2 customers in store in Ballymount and 1 customer in City Centre shop at any time
- use our hand sanitising stations on entry and exit of the stores
- where possible contact us and we will ship your order to you by next working day delivery
Let's stay safe and use this time constructively - give an old biker friend that you haven't seen in ages a call - see how they are!