To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
• Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
• The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
• Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
• Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
• Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
• The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
• Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash.
• Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
• A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).
• The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.