Engineered for an optimized women’s fit, especially around the calf area, the Stella Tech 3 Boot is packed with class-leading Tech family comfort and protective features, such as the one-piece injection foot shell for impact protection and the innovative buckle closure system for a highly personalized fit.
• Specially designed for an optimized women’s fit.
• PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water resistance and weight-saving. Main material ensures consistent fit and ease of maintenance.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for high levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial boot side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
• Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Internal mesh textile lining for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Ergonomic buckle system offers secure and highly personalized closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
• Specific rubber compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
• STELLA TECH 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s streamlining.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly-foam padding surrounds ankles and collar for long lasting comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
• Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.