Alpinestars T-SP R Drystar Pant
T-SP R Drystar Pants
Taking inspiration from race and sport-performance leather pants, but in a textile, stretch, and waterproof construction, the T-SP R Drystar® Pants create a whole new category for sport and sport-touring riders. Engineered for high usability and functionality in various climates, as well as for use with a variety of different riding boots and shoes, the T-SP R Drystar® pants offer high levels of climate control including a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane, a detachable thermal short pant with 100g insulation and stretch panels, plus direct ventilation openings on the thighs. Construction wise, the T-SP R Drystar® Pants feature a 600D polyfabric main chassis, with large strategically placed stretch softshell inserts, and 450D polyfabric panels on the thighs and shins.
The pants have an ergonomic ankle construction to fit either in the boot, over the boot, or over a pair of riding shoes, making them highly practical depending on the rider’s needs. A back leg extension gusset allows for over the boot fitment as well as customizable fit.
For protection, the T-SP R Drystar® Pants feature DFS Lite knee sliders with floating CE Level 1 GP extended knee and upper shin protection. There are also pockets to fit separately purchased Nucleon hip armor. And finally, the pants also offer a highly convenient and secure magnetic buckle waist closure, plus both a waterproof pocket and a quick access pocket. The T-SP R Drystar® Pants will perfectly complete the outfit with our waterproof sport jacket line, including T-GP-R V3 Drystar® and T-SP-1 V2 Jackets.
• Stretch softshell inserts provide increased flexibility and freedom of movement.
• DFS Lite knee with GP-R Lite extended and pre-curved race fit for extended impact protection and ergonomic shape.
• Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you dry.
• Detachable thermal short pant to ensure warmth on the front thighs.
• Direct opening vents for climate management.
• Magnetic buckle waist closure.
• Waterproof pocket and quick access pocket.
• Back leg extension gusset to fit over the boot.
• Floating shin armor to be able to fit armor in the boot while keeping waterproof shell over the boot.
• Upgradable with Nucleon Flex hip armor, purchased separately
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: CE Certified Category II EN 17092-4:2020 Class A.
• CE Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 GP extended knee and upper shin protection.
• Race derived sport textile pant with tailored sport silhouette made from advanced stretch material and offering a modern look with refined detailing.
• Ergonomic ankle construction to fit in the boot, over the boot, over riding shoes.