Renthal Fat Bar
The Renthal Fatbar® features a tapered outer wall resulting in a 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) clamping diameter and 7/8" diameter at the control ends. This profiled wall and braceless design combines excellent strength with good flexibility. KTM and Suzuki have chosen the Renthal Fatbar® as the ultimate braceless handlebar and fit them as original equipment where this design is preferred within their range.
The Renthal Fatbar® has the following features:
- 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) large diameter clamping area.
- Tapered wall construction to 7/8" (22.2 mm) allows fitment of standard grips and controls.
- Braceless design.
- 7010 T6 aluminum - Renthal has exclusive rights to this specifically developed alloy designed for the manufacture of handlebars.
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure.
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips.
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause stress on the riser and lead to fatigue failure.
- Anodizing - a 15 step anodizing process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion.
- Laser-etched positioning grid.
- Available in a variety of bends and colors to offer a custom fit on the bike.
- Notes: Requires oversized 1-1/8" bar mounts. Bar pad not included.
Renthal. We build championships™.